Grohe launches new deluxe shower range
, March 27, 2013
Germany-based Grohe, a world leader in sanitary fittings, has launched its new deluxe shower product building on the popular F-series showers.
The new Grohe Spa F-digital Deluxe shower products turn your bathroom into an exclusive private home spa, a statement said.
F-digital Deluxe will feature coloured light for chromo therapy treatment, with pleasant steam for cleansing the skin and with one’s favourite music - all at the same time.
The product has a flexible choice of head and side showers, light and sound as well as steam to allow for a wide range of personalised combinations.
The modules of Grohe SPA F-digital Deluxe can be installed to your personal preferences or be added to an existing system.
A docking station with an Apple iPod Touch 4G connection permits finger-tip control of all module functions - i.e., coloured and dimmable LED lights, music and the intensity of steam - using the Grohe Spa app.
Flexibility in terms of design and installation possibilities, multi-functionality and maximum comfort designed to the last detail are the prominent characteristics of Grohe Spa F-digital Deluxe, which, in combination with products from Grohe F-digital or Grohtherm F, let you enjoy the unusual to the max, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam