Grohe launches new deluxe shower range
, March 27, 2013
Germany-based Grohe, a world leader in sanitary fittings, has launched its new deluxe shower product building on the popular F-series showers.
The new Grohe Spa F-digital Deluxe shower products turn your bathroom into an exclusive private home spa, a statement said.
F-digital Deluxe will feature coloured light for chromo therapy treatment, with pleasant steam for cleansing the skin and with one’s favourite music - all at the same time.
The product has a flexible choice of head and side showers, light and sound as well as steam to allow for a wide range of personalised combinations.
The modules of Grohe SPA F-digital Deluxe can be installed to your personal preferences or be added to an existing system.
A docking station with an Apple iPod Touch 4G connection permits finger-tip control of all module functions - i.e., coloured and dimmable LED lights, music and the intensity of steam - using the Grohe Spa app.
Flexibility in terms of design and installation possibilities, multi-functionality and maximum comfort designed to the last detail are the prominent characteristics of Grohe Spa F-digital Deluxe, which, in combination with products from Grohe F-digital or Grohtherm F, let you enjoy the unusual to the max, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo
- Bahrain to set up national food company
- Dozens hurt in gas leak at plant near Doha