Schneider to showcase residential solutions
Jeddah, April 14, 2013
Schneider Electric, a global specialist in energy management, is set to showcase its residential product and solutions range at the Saudi Building and Interiors Exhibition (SBIE) that opened today in Jeddah.
Schneider will exhibit a comprehensive range of wiring accessories and cable management systems that guarantee quality, flexibility, safety and performance. The wide selection of products and accessories is extensive and designed for domestic, commercial or industrial environments.
Schneider Electric will also highlight its Wiser smart homes solution that provides a consistent and intuitive interface for residents to monitor, control, and access a wide variety of systems such as multimedia, air conditioning, lighting, sprinkler systems, entry equipment and security via 3G mobile phones or a web-enabled device.
Hesham Abo El-Rejal, VP – LifeSpace and Residential, Schneider Electric, said: “At Schneider Electric, we believe that our participation in industry events such as SBIE is crucial to our business. The event this year will give us yet another opportunity to engage with professionals to showcase the wide-ranging products and solutions Schneider Electric has to offer for businesses.”
Through its participation, Schneider Electric aims to cater to the ever growing needs of the Saudi Arabian residential and retail market sectors including home, hotels and leisure, office environment, outdoors and landscape, as well as schools, hospitals, shopping malls and restaurants.
Schneider Electric expects to draw more than 1,000 visitors to its stand over the four-day event.
The 22nd edition of the Saudi Building and Interiors Exhibition will run until April 17 at the Jeddah Centre for Forums and Events. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal