Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
Abu Dhabi, May 19, 2013
Some 150 financial advisers from the UK are in Abu Dhabi as part of a major incentive by Openwork, a mortgage and financial advice network.
The incentive, which comes with support from the Advantage Abu Dhabi programme operated by Abu Dhabi Convention Bureau, runs until Thursday and is being held at the St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort.
Openwork said it is excited about staging its 2013 annual business convention in Abu Dhabi.
“As the UK's leading financial advice business, with over 2,300 advisers, our 150 leading advisers attend our convention each year. We have travelled the world in the last 40 years and are delighted to be in such a vibrant, modern city for 2013.
“We have a full programme of business content and entertainment and look forward to sampling the many activities, restaurants and local culture Abu Dhabi has to offer,” said Philip Martin, proposition and marketing director, Openwork.
Openwork provides advice on investment, savings, mortgages and life protection to over 100,000 UK customers each year, looking after over 20 billion pounds ($30.7 billion) of clients' investments and arranging nearly 40,000 home loan purchases annually.
Advantage Abu Dhabi catalyses and seeds innovative meetings to be held in Abu Dhabi with a range of incentives.- TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey