Interface showcases new collection
Dubai, May 21, 2013
Interface, a leading carpet tile manufacturer, is showcasing its latest collection 'Urban Retreat' at the Index International Design Exhibition currently under way in Dubai.
The expo, which opened at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre yesterday (May 20), will run till May 23.
Urban Retreat, inspired by people’s instinctive love of nature, a science known as ‘Biophilia’, will be the higlight of the company's stand. Interface worked with designer David Oakey, who specialises in nature-inspired design, to create this collection.
Steven Pratt, Middle East regional director, said: “For a long time now and as part of our on-going mission to have a positive impact on our environment, Interface has looked to the natural world for inspiration when designing our products."
Urban Retreat includes a variety of hardwearing carpet tiles, able to withstand heavy traffic for lasting performance. The collection is available in three distinct styles, with a range of commercial colours for each product. The tiles can be mixed and matched and installed in a variety of methods to create a unique and calming interior.
Other collections being showcased include Fotosfera and Biosfera. Customers can also choose from new colours in the Biosfera collection, several brand new ranges as well as new ‘100% recycled yarn’ versions of the brand’s products. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers