5.7 earthquake reported off coast of Yemen
, May 27, 2013
An earthquake with a magnitude of 5.7 struck off the coast of Yemen early on Monday, the US Geological Survey said.
The quake occurred about 217 km from the Yemeni mainland at a depth of 10 km in the Arabian Sea, the USGS said. - Reuters
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires