Fashion-Art exhibition to be launched
Dubai, June 2, 2013
Pro Art Gallery, a gallery that celebrates innovative art and collectibles, will launch its exhibition titled ‘‘Full Spectrum’’, on June 5 in Dubai.
The exhibition will showcase limited edition handbags/evening clutches featuring abstract painting, which are a collaboration of the works of Hong Kong-based handbag designer, Piecco Pang and New York-based painter, Antoinette Wysocki, said a statement.
It will run till June 20 at Pro Art Gallery located at the Palm Strip Shopping Mall on Beach Road, Jumeirah 1.
The “Full Spectrum” was conceptualised when Piecco Pang presented by Catherine Gaudeau met with Tatiana Faure, Owner and Founder of Pro Art Gallery, in Dubai.
“This is the first time Pro Art Gallery is showcasing such a wonderful combination of not only artists, but two diverse art forms. The collections are set to make a huge mark in the art world in the UAE and we foresee a tremendous amount of interest in this unique exhibition.” said Tatiana Faure. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation