Doha Goals forum planned in Qatar
Doha, June 26, 2013
Over 1,000 people will attend the Doha Gathering of All Leaders in Sports (Goals), to be held in Qatar, starting on December 9.
The second edition of the three-day forum will be held at the Aspire Academy and has been designed by sports city project, Aspire Zone Foundation and communication consultancy firm, Richard Attias & Associates.
The initiative will bring together hundreds of key influencers from all spheres of life to assess the role of sport as a tool for social progress and economic development, said a statement.
This year's edition will include presentations from initiatives that were given the green light as a result of last year's gathering, it said.
Richard Attias, executive chairman of Richard Attias and Associates, said: "The focus for this year's forum will be to look at how ministries of sport and the private sector can work together to achieve more, as well as how we can deliver concrete solutions through sport to some of the world's biggest social challenges." – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Qatar |
More Miscellaneous Stories
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role