Bahrain City Centre holds sports camp
Manama, July 1, 2013
Bahrain City Centre, a major shopping leisure destination in the kingdom, recently conducted a City Sports Camp for more than 90 kids aged seven to 12.
The camp was truly a community-initiative, as all activities were completely free and engaged kids in a series of sports-minded activities, keeping them active throughout the summer.
The City Sports Camp ran three times a week, and featured a Splash Day at Wahooo! Waterpark, Playtime at Magic Planet, a Bowling Tournament, Get Fit fitness classes and Mind Sports. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Bahrain City Centre |
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals