Eight car bombs kill 26 across Baghdad
Bagdad, July 29, 2013
Eight car bombs exploded across Baghdad early on Monday, killing at least 26 people, police and medical sources said.
A further 110 people were wounded in the blasts, which targeted mainly Shi'ite areas of the Iraqi capital. - Reuters
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires