Deadline set for private sector awards nominations
Manama, August 12, 2013
THE last date for receiving applications for nominations to the 2013 Excellence Award for the Private Sector has been set at September 1, said a report.
Labour Ministry under-secretary Sabah Al Dossary stated that the ministry has received more than 150 applications for nomination to the 29th annual event of honouring hard-working employees as well as excelling private sector establishments in December.
The award, which is patronised by His Majesty King Hamad, comes in line with the government's directives of valuing excellent work and productivity as well as appreciating top national workers who contribute to the development of the kingdom in a variety of fields, said the report in the Gulf Daily News (GDN), our sister publication.
The ministry will also honour establishments in the occupational health and safety field in addition to entrepreneurs. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head