US subs grill franchise to open in Jordan
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, August 22, 2013
The New Miami Subs Grill, a US-based sub and grill franchise, has signed a deal with Al Siham Foods, a regional corporation that specialises in equity ownership of international and regional franchises, to open over five locations in Jordan.
The first restaurant is set to open in Amman.
"The New Miami Subs Grill will be a place for all, as Jordanians become more health conscious and start turning away from the traditional fast food options," said AlSiham Foods CEO Ramzy Nubani.
"The New Miami Subs Grill menu will provide a diverse array of healthy options, with its Angus Halal beef burgers and their famous Greek gyro pitas, which are similar to our traditional Arabic shawarma."
"We welcome our new Jordanian partners to the world of Miami Subs," says CEO Richard Chwatt. "With our recent expansion efforts, both at home and abroad, we look forward to enhancing our international relationship with Jordan and strengthening our brand worldwide." - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement