McDonald’s CEO wins award
Dubai, September 15, 2013
Yousif Abdulghani, managing director of McDonald’s Middle East and Africa, won a CEO Middle East award recently.
Abdulghani was recognised for his commitment to the outstanding growth of the McDonald’s franchise across the Middle East and Africa over the past 20 years.
Anil Bhoyrul, editorial director, ITP, said: “Throughout his tenure, Abdulghani has exhibited exceptional insight into the rapidly evolving Middle East franchising industry. Contributing to the success of one of the world's largest quick service restaurant brands, he has set the stage for good business practice in the region, and raised the bar for the sector at large.
“This award reflects the passion, hard work and commitment he has put forth over the past two decades."
McDonald’s operates more than 970 restaurants in the Middle East, all of which are owned and operated by local entrepreneurs. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey