Dubai Furniture to take part in Hotel Show
Dubai, September 16, 2013
Dubai Furniture Manufacturing Company (DFMC), a market leader in premium mattress segment in Middle East, has announced its participation in the Hotel Show 2013.
The Hotel Show, now in its 14th year taking place from September 28 to 30 at Dubai World Trade Centre, is one of the most important business events within the hospitality, hotel and tourism industries for the Mena region.
DFMC will highlight in this year’s event, technologically advanced luxurious mattresses available in the market including the latest mattress technology from King Koil and Serta.
Sundar Rajan, CEO, Dubai Furniture Manufacturing Company, said: “We have been participating in the Hotel Show from its inception as it features the most influential leaders in the hotel and hospitality industry.
“This event provides us the much needed market insight and knowledge on the hospitality sector and provides us the perfect platform to show case our collections and share product information with the industry, hotel clientele and prospective customer. This year we will be introducing new products which will definitely meet and exceed our client’s expectations.”
Last year’s Hotel Show saw the participation of 15,500 with 450 leading suppliers and consultants exhibiting from more than 45 countries and 13 international pavilions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn