Saudi agriculture show features 300 exhibitors
Riyadh, September 18, 2013
More than 20,000 visitors attended the Saudi Agriculture 2013 that concluded today, which saw the participation of over 300 exhibitors from 13 countries.
Saudi Agriculture 2013, the 32nd International Agriculture, Water and Agro-Industry Show, was organized by Riyadh Exhibitions Company at the Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center.
The four-day event shed light on the investment opportunities in Saudi Arabia’s agricultural sector. It also highlighted the strong support that the government was extending to this sector, which has been a key factor for attracting regional and international investments.
The show provided the ideal business-to-business platform for exhibitors and trade visitors to capitalise on the growth of the Saudi agriculture and food market that has been achieving the largest growth levels in the region and holds major potential for new businesses.
The event was held concurrently with Saudi Agro-Food 2013 and Saudi Food-Pack 2013, featuring the latest products, technologies and services in areas ranging from frozen and chilled foods, confectionery, chocolates, health and natural foods, to presentation, processing and packaging equipment. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station