Candy Cakes unveils special festive offer
Dubai, October 26, 2013
Candy Cakes, the UK’s most popular cupcake concept, has launched a custom-baked colourful series to mark the season of Festival of Lights 'Deepawali' in the UAE.
Candy Cakes was recently introduced to the emirates in collaboration with Candelite, a prominent quality confectionary concept from retail giant Landmark Group.
Starting from November 1, Candelite stores at Ibn Battuta or Mirdiff City Centre will be offering these attractive cupcakes at a special price of Dh15 ($4.08) onwards, it added.
Available exclusively at Candy Cakes outlets at Candelite, these personalized delectables are a perfect gift to share with loved ones in the spirit of the joyful season, said a statement from the company.
For those looking for something other than the traditional Deepawali mithai, Candy Cakes offers a choice of chocolate, strawberry and vanilla-flavoured delights topped up with a creamy fondant icing, stated the confectionary concept.
"This festive season, you may also opt to give a contemporary twist to traditional sweets by choosing from Candelite’s array of unique and traditionally decorated Diwali hampers filled with premium Belgian chocolates," said the statement
"Arranged in beautiful ethnic designs, these trays represent a true celebration of the festive season," it added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: festival |
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals