Dubai to host organic products expo
Dubai, November 11, 2013
More than 100 regional and international companies from 25 countries are set to showcase organic and natural products at an exhibition in Dubai next month.
The 11th edition of MENOPE 2013 will take place at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre from December 3 to 5.
The show has attracted major participation from global companies including a larger pavilion participation from India, said a statement from organisers Global Link.
“Over the last decade, MENOPE has remained an active destination for exhibitors from across the world who has been eyeing the growing pie of organic and natural products market in the Middle East region,” said Nadim Al Fuqaha, managing director.
“This year we have significant participation from major global companies from across 25 countries, reinforcing the expo’s salience in the context of the increasing trade volumes in the organic and natural product market in the Middle East,” he said.
He pointed out that participation from the region, including a larger contingent of companies from India will be the highlight of the year.
“The show has grown in stature as well as volumes every year in line with the growth of the natural and organic foods market in the Middle East till a few years ago. The growth of the ME market is propelled by the heightened awareness on good, natural health and a lifestyle that is sustainable,” he said.
According to the organisers, MENOPE has kept up a steady pace of growth in terms of visitor numbers and exhibitor participation in the last many years. The show has also maintained its knowledge-centric characteristics every year by adding activities that enhance information on organic and natural products and its benefits.
The product ranges to be exhibited span across herbals and spices, food and beverages, cereal products, supplements, health care products, natural living, natural cosmetics, healing products, natural remedies, traditional medicines, spas, relaxation facilities, pet products and fabrics. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages