Derby Coffee opens new outlet in Bahrain
Dubai, November 25, 2013
Derby Coffee's newest branch was officially opened at Bahrain's national carrier Gulf Air's headquarters in Muharraq.
The opening ceremony was attended by Gulf Air acting chief executive Maher Al Musallam and businessman Abdul Hakim Al Shammari.
"We are delighted to have Derby Coffee on our premises, adding to the various facilities and services on offer for the Gulf Air team," Mr Al Musallam said.
"We are very excited to open a branch at the Gulf Air headquarters and pride ourselves on offering a top quality product and service to the national carrier's workforce. We expect positive feedback and look forward to a long-standing relationship with Gulf Air," said Al Shammari.
Derby Coffee first launched in Bahrain in 2010 and currently has 12 branches throughout the kingdom.
Gulf Air operates one the largest networks in the Middle East with double daily flights to more than 10 regional capitals, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport. With a 3,000 strong workforce, Gulf Air serves 32 cities in 21 countries spanning three continents.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages