Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
Riyadh, December 2, 2013
Saudi Arabia-based Almaymanah for Trading, a specialist in water and wastewater technologies, has signed the contract to become a franchisee of Ecotherm Austria, a leading brand for turnkey hot water systems.
It will now start to operate the business unit Ecotherm Saudi Arabia in Jeddah and Riyadh. The company was established in 1990 and has already been active as an agent in Saudi Arabia for Ecotherm for almost 10 years, a statement said.
“With this franchise agreement, we will intensify our cooperation with Ecotherm and further improve our customer support,” said Khalil Abudukka, general manager of Almaymanah for Trading.
Ecotherm recently launched its new franchise system, which is unique in the field of industry, the statement said.
“Based on the know-how of more than 25 years experience in more than 30 markets we have developed several tools to support our franchisees to optimally operate in the market of interest,” explained Christoph Stangl, sales & marketing manager International of Ecotherm Austria.
“The most important tools are our design software Ecosize, a CRM module, the franchise guide, the twinning partner programme, a standardized seminar programme of the Ecotherm Academy and a huge online member area with plenty of ready-to-use digital templates.”
Negotiations with further franchisees are already in progress - especially in the Middle East, according to the statement.
“Ecotherm’s franchise system is unique in the industry,” Stangl said. After more than fifteen months development, the system has been launched at the beginning of November.
“Ecotherm has experience in more than 30 markets around the world. We know very well what strategies lead to success. Now we have used this knowledge as a basis of our franchise system,” Stangl states.
The manual of Ecotherm’s franchise system defines all important daily processes for the franchise partners. “It is clearly defines who does what, when, with which tools, how and why,” Stangl said.
“Only Ecotherm franchise partners can use the full version of the sizing software Ecosize. This program can be accessed with a browser via a computer, tablet PC or even a smartphone. With just a few clicks, users can design compact hot water, steam or solar systems. The software generates ready-to-use offers and even a complete technical documentation. One of the biggest advantages of Ecosize is its clarity,” noted Stangl. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack