RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
Amman, December 11, 2013
Royal Jordanian and the Jordan Society for Quality have signed a memorandum of understanding aimed at boosting cooperation between the two sides and coordinating efforts in order to take advantage of their expertise.
According to the memo, which was signed by Royal Jordanian President/CEO Amer Hadidi and the chairman of the Jordan Society for Quality, Dr Ibrahim Rawabdeh, the two sides will exert efforts to spread the culture of quality in all areas, especially in the application of the best practices and adopting the highest international standards to develop and improve services and to strengthen local, regional and international competitiveness, in addition to exchanging studies and information on quality, excellence and customer service.
The Jordan Society for Quality will also enable the RJ staff to benefit from its technical and consultancy expertise, and the training programs it organizes in the area of quality, whilst RJ will support the society's activities and promote them by participating in its events, providing the necessary equipment and offering special discounts and promotions to members of the organization.
The Jordan Society for Quality is an independent and non-profit organization founded in 1995 and recognized regionally, with more than 600 professional members. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Royal Jordanian |
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal