SNB IT to showcase at Dubai security expo
Dubai, December 31, 2013
SNB IT Distribution will showcase its best-in-class security and surveillance product portfolio at an upcoming major safety, security and fire protection exhibition in Dubai.
Intersec 2014 runs from the January 19 to 21 at the Dubai International Convention Center.
The main focus for SNT IT Distribution will be CCTV solutions in addition to storage solutions, networking and video management software solutions. Intersec is the region’s premier security-focused exhibition and attracts security and safety vendors from around the world.
“Our participation at Intersec 2014 will reiterate our position as the one-stop-shop for CCTV security and surveillance solutions for organizations across the region,” said Sonia Sebastian, business unit head for CCTV Surveillance at SNB IT Distribution.
“While the hospitality segment remains our key focus, our presence at Intersec will allow us to grow our customer base and cater to other verticals such as the education and government sector. We believe the need for protection through surveillance is and will be a matter of high interest, and this presents us with tremendous opportunity to leverage our partners.
“The exposure that Intersec offers will provide us with the perfect platform to interact with companies and customers, so we can learn about their needs, and better equip ourselves to address their challenges,” Sebastian added.
Positioned as a vendor’s representative company rather than an IT distributor, some of SNB Distribution’s CCTV surveillance, networking and storage partners include Mobotix; AxxonSoft; Allied Telesis; and Infortrend storage. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo
- Bahrain to set up national food company
- Dozens hurt in gas leak at plant near Doha
- Twelve dead in Qatar restaurant gas explosion