Grohe launches SuperSteel range of faucets
Dubai, January 5, 2014
Germany-based Grohe, a global provider of sanitary fittings, has launched its SuperSteel brand of finished kitchen faucets, with a surface hardness three times higher than that of chrome.
Their matt finishes complement all stainless steel sinks, giving modern kitchens a well-coordinated appearance, a statement said.
The coating is ten times more scratch-resistant, it added. The secret behind it is the innovative Grohe PVD surface technology. The faucets first receive a matt chrome finish before they are brushed and given their SuperSteel finish using a high-tech PVD (physical vapour deposition) process.
As a result, these faucets are much more resistant than conventional chrome surfaces and impervious to corrosion and easy to clean, the statement said.
Grohe offers SuperSteel kitchen faucets across all price segments and in a variety of styles.
The Grohe Blue water system supplies filtered sparkling water straight from the faucet, while the classic Minta faucet offers three different types of spout. The sensor-operated Minta Touch hybrid faucet or the highly functional K7 lends a professional touch to private kitchens, the statement said.
Modern faucet lines such as Essence, Concetto and the medium-height Eurosmart Cosmo are also available in SuperSteel, as are matching accessories such as soap and dishwashing liquid dispensers from Grohe. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo
- Bahrain to set up national food company
- Dozens hurt in gas leak at plant near Doha