Prologix backs Dubai security expo
Dubai, January 9, 2014
Prologix Distribution, a leading IT distributor, plans to showcase security and surveillance solutions for government, educational institutions and enterprises at the upcoming Intersec security and safety expo in Dubai.
Prologix will also offer special discounts on all the products being displayed at Intersec, running from January 19 to 21 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
These include email and network security, IP surveillance hardware and software, access control systems, time attendance systems, networking solutions, safe and secure backhaul connectivity and video surveillance solutions from industry leading vendors such as SonicWall, LevelOne, TimeTrax, Secura, Sub10 Systems and Cambium Networks.
Sarwan Singh, managing director at Prologix, said: “2013 proved to be an eye-opener from a security perspective with business being exposed to both external and internal threats from both the virtual and physical domains.
“We have brought to Intersec the most comprehensive portfolio of security solutions to help them mitigate such business risks. This start-of-year event is a must attend for Middle East businesses as it will help understand, plan and budget their security spending through the year.”
Other products being demonstrated include network cameras, network video recorders and Power over Ethernet (PoE) solutions from LevelOne. These robust video surveillance systems are suitable for indoor and outdoor deployment and are shielded from harsh weather conditions and vandalism.
Also highlighted will be the time attendance software and devices from TimeTrax which offers features that are most suitable for the region. Wired and Wireless solutions from SonicWall will also be demonstrated, which enables organisations to secure their network.
Prologix along with Cambium Networks will demonstrate wireless broadband solutions to meet the connectivity requirements, video surveillance backhaul, device and site monitoring, LAN extension; and leased line replacement.
“We have clearly outlined the goals of our participation at Intersec- present a comprehensive portfolio of best-in-class security solutions; engage with potential customers to understand and address the pain-points of the market; and identify channel partners who share our deep expertise and commitment to security so as to drive business and grow our footprint in the region,” said Aditya Sahaya, director - Sales, Prologix. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal