Abu Dhabi Police rescue 2 via helicopter
Abu Dhabi, January 28, 2014
The Abu Dhabi Police Air Wing Department’s helicopter recently transported two seriously ill Emiratis in two separate missions to hospitals for administering medical care.
The operation room received a notification about an elderly Emirati woman, aged 55, in Sahar Hospital in Oman. The helicopter took off at 9 am to Oman, as the woman required immediate air transportation due to her medical situation. The woman was taken to Rashid Hospital in Dubai at 3 pm to proceed with the necessary medical treatments.
On the second mission, the helicopter took off at 9 am to transport an elderly Emirati man, aged 69, from Delma Hospital in the Western Region to Sheikh Khalifa Hospital in Abu Dhabi. The transport took place at 12 pm, after the operation room received a notification about an elderly man that was in a critical medical situation in the Western Region.
The helicopter flew to the hospital, where the medical staff administered the necessary medical procedures to stabilize the patient and then transported him to Sheikh Khalifa Hospital to proceed with the necessary medical treatments. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages