Studio Masr opens restaurant in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, 29 days ago
Studio Masr, an exclusive cinema themed restaurant, has opened its first outlet in the UAE.
Situated in Abu Dhabi’s World Trade Centre Mall, the restaurant offers customers the best of Middle Eastern cuisine, said a statement.
It has 25 branches across Egypt and one in Saudi Arabia, operating through Crème a la crème, a member of the Saif Belhasa holding in the UAE.
Wessam Eldin Shehata, general manager, Crème de la crème, said: “Studio Masr restaurants are designed to give customers an exclusive dish from Middle Eastern Cuisine and an Egyptian film experience. We will open a second restaurant in Dubai and plan to have three more restaurants to follow in the next four years”.
The 325 sq m restaurant, which includes a huge collection of movie star portraits, is centered on charcoal grill kebab items such as marinated beef, lamb, chicken and seafood. Guests can also enjoy the Jordanian mansaf, Lebanese mezza and Studio Masr’s popular dessert, The Ailit Zizi. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai private security firm gets key certification
- Dutch firm wins Algeria interior ministry order
- Bahrain SMEs 'on the verge of closure'
- Unrest victim's kin stranded at Bahrain airport
- Egypt food subsidy bill to total $4.3bn this year
- Entrepreneurship festival targets SMEs
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet