Audi A4 offers special package
Dubai , June 25, 2007
Just days after winning the famous 24 hours of Le Mans endurance race, Audi Middle East has announced a special offer for the Audi A4.
This offer gives the mid-size saloon an even more dynamic presence. On top of the distinctive bumpers, grille, labels and rear diffuser that come with the S Line exterior package, the new S Line Plus package achieves an even bolder look inside and out with fine wood inlays and 17-inch five-spoke alloy wheels.
Further appeal is added by the Xenon plus headlights and the electric sunroof, which come as standard on the A4.
The Audi A4 is available with four powerful engines: the 2.0 (130 bhp), the 1.8T (163 bhp), the 2.0T FSI (200 bhp) and the top-of the line 3.2 with quattro four-wheel drive and 255 bhp.
Prices for the Audi A4 start from $29,900. The offer is applicable throughout the GCC region with more details available at the local dealerships.
Driving pleasure and superior technology, exciting styling and a level of equipment that is worthy of the luxury class: these qualities make the A4 series a perennial bestseller. Trade Arabia News Service
Tags: Audi Middle East |
More Motoring Stories
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO