Hyundai supply deal signed
Dubai, August 6, 2007
Juma Al Majid Establishment, the sole distributor of Hyundai Motors in the UAE, has signed a deal with Dubai Municipality to provide a further 60 new Hyundai cars for the Municipality employees.
Dubai Municipality has previously taken delivery of 155 Hyundai cars over the past 18 months and will now receive 27 brand new Hyundai Accent and 33 Hyundai Tucson vehicles in the current order.
“The order is further evidence of how Hyundai has come a long way in the past few years and managed to build an excellent reputation in the Automobile industry globally to be now rated as the 6th largest car manufacturer in the world,” says Juma Al Majid Est – Hyundai president, Esam Abu Nabah.
“We are competing on all levels from small economic cars and SUVs to luxury cars and have managed to produce excellent products that are getting great response in all markets,” he said.
Juma Al Majid recently launched the Hyundai Santa Fe, Azera and Veracruz in the UAE market.
All three models have won a number of international safety and reliability awards and have set record sales for the company.
According to the director of Transportation Department, Khalid Khoury, Dubai Municipality doesn’t look only at the price when it purchases new cars for its fleet, what are most important for us are the after-sales services and brand quality and Juma Al Majid group has been catering Hyundai customers for many years with excellent support which encouraged us to deal with them as a respected organization.
“We have been using Hyundai vehicles for nearly two years now and they have proved excellent durability and quality in all aspects.”
Established in 1967, Hyundai Motor has grown into the Hyundai Kia Automotive Group which includes Hyundai Mobis and over two dozen auto-related subsidiaries and affiliates.
Employing over 68,000 people worldwide, Hyundai motor vehicles are sold in 193 countries through some 5000 dealerships and showrooms.
Hyundai Motor is a sponsor of the FIFA till the end of 2014. TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer