New Rolls-Royce Motor Cars scheme
Dubai, August 7, 2007
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has launched its first approved programme for pre-owned cars.
The Rolls Royce Provenance programme offers new car peace of mind and ensures that only the finest examples of the marque gain the Provenance seal of approval.
Each car has to meet exacting criteria set by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
Factory-trained technicians conduct a painstaking inspection procedure, including a full road test, to ensure that every Provenance car reaches the highest standards prior to delivery.
Cars must have been maintained in strict adherence to Rolls Royce servicing requirements to be considered and are only sold through the international network of authorised Rolls-Royce motor car dealers.
When buying a Rolls-Royce Provenance motor car, customers are protecting their investment.
As well as successfully completing a rigorous pre-delivery inspection and preparation, each Provenance Rolls-Royce offers the reassurance of an independently obtained vehicle history and mileage verification, together with a protection plan that provides 24-hour roadside assistance, servicing and warranty up to the car’s sixth birthday.
Graeme Grieve, sales and marketing director, said:
“We are delighted to launch Rolls-Royce Provenance.
“Our customers expect the very best motor cars in the world and we are now able to offer the same support and peace of mind for approved pre-owned cars that we offer for new vehicles.”
Tags: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars |
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha