DIB launches Ramadan auto finance
Dubai , September 20, 2007
Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB) has launched Al Islami Auto Finance Ramadan promotion.
The promotion allows new vehicle buyers to benefit from a very attractive offer during the Holy Month.
The promotion will offer competitive profit rates starting from 3.99 per cent, financing up to 72 months, first payment after 60 days and an attractive insurance and service contract, said a DIB official.
The promotion witnessed a very high demand since its launch at all DIB branches across the country.
'We are delighted to announce the launch of this unique promotion during the Holy Month. This initiative comes in line with our vision to meet the ever-increasing demand for quality Islamic banking products and services,' said senior vice-president, retail and business banking services, DIB, Mohammad Al Ameery.
'DIB is the UAE's leading provider of vehicle finance, an achievement that is a testimony to the highly competitive rates and terms, consistent quality of service and cost-effective insurance cover that the bank offers. Al Islami Auto Finance is a unique Sharia-compliant alternative to conventional vehicle purchase schemes as it carries no hidden costs,' he added.TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race