DIB launches Ramadan auto finance
Dubai , September 20, 2007
Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB) has launched Al Islami Auto Finance Ramadan promotion.
The promotion allows new vehicle buyers to benefit from a very attractive offer during the Holy Month.
The promotion will offer competitive profit rates starting from 3.99 per cent, financing up to 72 months, first payment after 60 days and an attractive insurance and service contract, said a DIB official.
The promotion witnessed a very high demand since its launch at all DIB branches across the country.
'We are delighted to announce the launch of this unique promotion during the Holy Month. This initiative comes in line with our vision to meet the ever-increasing demand for quality Islamic banking products and services,' said senior vice-president, retail and business banking services, DIB, Mohammad Al Ameery.
'DIB is the UAE's leading provider of vehicle finance, an achievement that is a testimony to the highly competitive rates and terms, consistent quality of service and cost-effective insurance cover that the bank offers. Al Islami Auto Finance is a unique Sharia-compliant alternative to conventional vehicle purchase schemes as it carries no hidden costs,' he added.TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week