KIA wear Euro 2008 colours at show
Jeddah, November 29, 2007
Kia Motors Saudi Arabia is celebrating the sponsorship of Euro 2008 with grand fanfare while participating in the ongoing Saudi International Motor Show 2007 (SIMS) in Jeddah.
The international motor event, which started on November 25, concludes tomorrow.
South Korean carmaker Kia is the official global sponsor of the UEFA European Football championship.
During the five-day motor show, Kia Saudi Arabia adorned the colours of the European football teams, which will be participating in the competition. Kia also displayed a wide selection of its 2008 cars at the motor show besides testing several new Kia models on a green football field.
Kia Motors Saudi Arabia has a wide network of branches in the Kingdom that comprises 15 showrooms, 11 maintenance centers, 15 spare parts outlets, and 12 authorised agents in rural areas. KIA plans to open three additional after sales outlets before the end of 2007. -TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Renault rolls out new 'Twin’Run'
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul