Faouri to set up new service centre
Amman, December 3, 2007
Faouri Trading Company, Jordan’s exclusive dealer for Citroen, Isuzu, BP and Yamaha, will soon launch its new after sales Citroen and Isuzu service centre.
The centre will be located within the industrial district of the Wadi Eseer area and is expected to be open for business by the summer of 2008.
With aims to offer Citroen and Isuzu car owners a multitude of luxurious services, the centre will be amongst the first in the Kingdom to offer car replacement services to its clients.
Through this service, the centre will offer its clients a replacement for their vehicle in case of long maintenance periods. It will also offer clients an online booking service, thus relieving them of the need to visit the center or the need wait in line for their cars to be serviced, said an official spokesman.
These services are only a few of the many covenant options this centre will offer, as it also offers clients the opportunity to wait for their cars to be serviced in its luxurious waiting area. The area will incorporate an entertainment center, a kids zone, cafe’s, boutiques, and a Faouri car showroom.
'We are launching this centre as part of our long-term strategy for enhancing relationships with our clients,' said chairman of Faouri Group Fayez Faouri. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success