Ford previews product line-up for 2008
Dubai, December 5, 2007
Ford Middle East previewed its 2008 product line-up at the recently held Middle East International Motor Show in Dubai.
More than 100 key fleet customers and Ford dealer representatives had a chance to get behind the wheel of the Ford, Lincoln and Mercury product line-up for 2008, at Ford Middle East's Fleet preview event during the motor show.
The event previewed the 2008 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury product portfolio including the all-new Mondeo, Ford Five Hundred, Lincoln MKZ and Mercury Milan and Montego.
Hussein Murad, sales and marketing director, Ford Middle East, said: “We have an important success story to tell our fleet customers: that Ford Motor Company is on a quality roll. Changes to the company’s product development, manufacturing and quality processes have further boosted vehicle quality, putting Ford on par with the best in the business. And what better way of doing this than by inviting our key partners to come and experience our award winning new models first-hand.'
Murad added: 'Our product-led drive keeps going strong for 2008 with the new models we introduced during the Motor Show. Improvements in the quality, engineering, design, safety and standard features increase the longevity and residual value of our products, which continue to receive quality and safety recognitions.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service