Infiniti wins top luxury brand award
Dubai, December 23, 2007
Infiniti, a major luxury brand in the region, has received the 2008 US Luxury Brand Residual Value Award from Automotive Lease Guide (ALG), the authoritative international residual value analyst and consultant to the motor industry.
This is the first time that a luxury brand other than BMW or Lexus has won the overall award. The Infiniti G Coupe and Sedan won the Near Luxury category, while the Infiniti QX came third in the Luxury SUV segment.
Infiniti is recognised for substantially improving its residual values, especially considering the brand’s “array of sleek designs, strong powertrains, terrific interiors and easy-to-use technologies.”
ALG’s Residual Value Awards, now in its ninth year, honours vehicles and automotive brands that are predicted to retain the highest percentage of their original price after a conventional three-year lease term.
Abhijeet Pandit, Infiniti Brand Manager in the Middle East, said: “the international nature of the award reflects the brand’s global superiority and provides an excellent benchmark for drivers of luxury cars in the region”.
“By design, at Infiniti, we offer a strong blend of performance, style and value and it’s gratifying that our luxury vehicles are not only being recognised by customers through our increased market share, but also honoured by awards such as the ALG Luxury Brand Residual Value Award,” he added.--TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award