Ali Alghanim technicians pass BMW course
Kuwait City, December 27, 2007
Eight members from Ali Alghanim & Sons Automotive Co after sales team attended and passed the international level of Certified BMW Mechanics Course.
Ali Alghanim & Sons Automotive Co is Kuwait’s exclusive BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce importer.
“This international programme conducted by BMW Group Middle East is part of the ongoing effort to provide our customers with the service that exceeds their expectations. It is also part of our support to loyal employees, by giving them the training they need to excel, and to live up to our commitment to ensuring BMW’s brand image and market leadership,” said after sales manager, Ali Alghanim & Sons Automotive Co, James McMahon.
The programme consists of a comprehensive e-learning programme from Germany via the Internet followed by face-to-face examination of technical knowledge ending with a practical skills testing on diagnosis, fault finding and repair.
“The certification represents an ongoing dealership project between BMW Group Middle East and Ali Alghanim & Sons Automotive Co,” said training director, BMW Group Middle East, Josef Koch.
“These encouraging results prove that Ali Alghanim & Sons Automotive Co.’s technicians have the skills to handle most complex tasks like their colleagues in other major worldwide markets,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain