Nissan sales soar by 23pc
Dubai, December 31, 2007
Nissan Middle East has recorded its highest monthly sales in 22 years during November.
With 12,550 units sold during the month, the total is 23 per cent up over the same period last year, said a Nissan official.
“These record results reflect the growing market recognition of the durability, quality and reliability of Nissan vehicles,” said managing director of Nissan Middle East Toru Hasegawa.
“We have the largest SUV lineup of any auto-manufacturer in the region, giving customers an option to suit every lifestyle and budget. Add to this a superb range of award-winning passenger cars such as new Altima sedan and coupe, backed by outstanding aftercare create a formula for success,” he added.
Nissan is confident that its Middle East sales will continue to soar into 2008 with recently-launched all-new models, such as the Altima sedan and coupe, the Xterra, Qashqai and Navara SUV’s. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid