MotorCity gears up for UK auto show
Dubai, January 9, 2008
Union Properties will showcase its 38 million square feet MotorCity project at Autosport International Show in Birmingham on January 10 and 13.
Union Properties is one of the leading property developers in the United Arab Emirates.
“A trade show like Autosport International that brings together the industries of international motorsport is the ideal platform to showcase MotorCity abroad,” said Simon E. Azzam, Union Properties Chief Executive Officer.
MotorCity is a development based on a unique automobile and motor sport theme that includes residential, business, sports and leisure opportunities.
“Our aim is to enhance and increase the interest of motorsport in the Middle East for motorsport and race enthusiasts, and create a hub for the automobile sector in the region. This is our second participation at the show."
"It provides us with direct access to the automobile sector trade visitors who will all have the opportunity to be familiar with MotorCity and understand the diversity of development’s residential, business and leisure components," he pointed out.
MotorCity is ‘a city within a city’ that includes five project components: Dubai Autodrome that caters to motor sport and race enthusiasts; F1 Theme Park in Dubai, an edutainment destination that targets the entire family; Business Park MotorCity that is set to be the regional hub for the automobile industry and businesses; and two residential areas, Uptown MotorCity and Green Community.
The residential areas offer owners freehold properties ranging from studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments, townhouses, family villas, bungalows and luxury villas. Every component within MotorCity represents a brand that can be recreated worldwide.
“Our projects in Dubai are branded strategically to generate international recognition and awareness in the various segments and we are keen on taking our brands overseas with projects such as MotorCity,” added Azzam.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer