SBG gets excellence award
Muscat, January 26, 2008
The Tyres, Batteries and Allied Products Division (TEA) of the Saud Bahwan Group (SBG) has received The Yokohama Excellence Award.
The award is in recognition of the group’s outstanding efforts in propelling Yokohama to a dominant position in Oman, the company said in a satement.
Saud Bahwan Group president Mohammed Saud Bahwan received the award from T Fukui, vice-president of Tire Group, Yokohama Rubber Corporation, Japan, at a ceremony held in Muscat. T Morita, general manager at Yokohama’s Dubai Representative Office was present on the occasion.
T Fukui praised Saud Bahwan Group’s steadfast commitment to customer care.
“Saud Bahwan Group has been associated with Yokohama Rubber Company for over 30 years now. In the space of these three decades, the group has turned Yokohama into a household name in Oman - by focusing on the customer. It is this unique philosophy of customer care initiated by Chairman Saud Bahwan and President Mohammed Saud Bahwan that has made Yokohama the phenomenal success it is today,” he said.
Today, Yokohama tyres are synonymous with world-class safety and extraordinary driving pleasure. Its durability and excellent driving dynamics have made it the prime choice of quality-conscious customers.
The Yokohama range today includes tyres for passenger cars, 4WDs, trucks, industrial forklifts and earthmoving equipment.
The group’s extensive network of 400 dealer outlets and eight service centres across the nation ensures that Yokohama tires are easily available to the customers even in the remotest areas of Oman.
The group has also set up a state-of-the-art showroom and service facility at Wattayah, Muscat. Here, customers can avail advanced service facilities like computerised wheel alignment/ balancing and the service of highly skilled tire mechanics. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers