Altima tops Saudi Auto Dyno test
Dubai, March 9, 2008
Nissan Altima has clinched the 'best-in-class' award from Saudi Auto Magazine as the best Japanese Sedan in the Middle East.
Saudi Auto magazine conducted an independent Dyno test performance evaluation as part of its commitment to establish independent benchmarks in automotive performance in Saudi Arabia.
This is the first time a Dyno test performance was conducted in GCC by an independent body in conjunction with an Arabic automotive media title.
Dyno testing measures the engine and transmission performance as well as an evaluation by the Saudi Auto magazine editorial team.
“The Nissan Altima has already demonstrated its durability, quality and reliability in the recent 24 hour Endurance Drive in Dubai.'
'This independent verification of the Altima as being the best in its class is down to our passion for engineering excellence, the dedication of everyone at Nissan towards making the best cars for our customers and our desire to give the best performance value possible to today’s motorists,” said Toru Hasegawa, managing director of Nissan Middle East.
“We are not just setting the pace for motoring excellence and technology, we are out in front.”
Saudi Auto evaluated Altima against two similar models from other Japanese manufacturers as being superior in all the following categories: technology and features, CVT Transmission, performance, design, comfort and price.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain