Jaguar XF drives into Egypt
Cairo, April 5, 2008
MTI Automotive, Egypt's sole importer of Jaguar, will debut Jaguar's newest sports saloon, the Jaguar XF.
The all-new Jaguar XF, which will be placed in the luxury mid-size segment, is set to arrive in Egyptian showrooms by early May, the company said in a statement.
Egyptian motorists will now get to experience the car that has already been widely hailed by drivers and industry experts alike, it added.
The XF represents a new phase in Jaguar's design era. Combining Jaguar's international reputation for producing the finest cars with an exciting and unique image, the XF will invigorate the driving experience.
“We are enthusiastic about the launch of the XF,” said MTI Chairman Khaled Mahmoud. 'After seeing the world’s reaction to the launch of the S-Type, we are looking forward to bringing such a special car to Egyptian drivers.'
Jaguar has invested a tremendous amount of resources to reshape the way people look at cars. Designed and developed at Jaguar's Product Development Centre at Whitley in Coventry, UK, the new Jaguar XF will be built at Jaguar's Advanced Manufacturing Centre at Castle Bromwich in Birmingham, UK, the company said.
Divers of the new XF will be able to enter their car through a keyless entry system, before taking a seat in its stylish, sporty interior.
As the seats automatically adjust to fit the driver, they can start their motor through the simple press of a button.
Other features such as an automatic climate control system with rotating vents, optional iPod and mp3 connectivity, a blind spot monitor, front and rear parking aids, and an intelligent lighting system, give the XF all the options that somebody would expect from a car of this quality.
'The Jaguar XF is a totally new sports saloon that will challenge people to think again about Jaguar as daring and different,' said Jaguar Cars managing director Bibiana Boerio.
'The Jaguar name has always carried with it a reputation of quality. We are now moving on to the next stage of Jaguar's exciting new era – and if you’ve been impressed by our previous cars, just wait until you see the new Jaguar XF!'
MTI general manager Ahmed El Gharib said customers could also look forward to not only the most breath-taking sports cars, but also to an unwavering service commitment from MTI.
“In co-operation with Jaguar, MTI offers its customers the best warranty ever. When you purchase your new XF, you will get a five year, unlimited mileage warranty, as well as a “Total Care” program that provides customers with 24/7 emergency support via a dedicated toll free hotline,” he said.
Ten XF vehicles have already been sold in Egypt, even before its launch, the company said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show