Al Ghazal expands limousine fleet
Abu Dhabi, April 16, 2008
Al Ghazal Transport has expanded its limousine fleet with 30 Audi cars, the Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH) subsidiary said in a statement.
“Abu Dhabi is being increasingly recognized worldwide as a high-end destination for leisure and business, and we are upgrading Al Ghazal’s fleet and services to meet the growing demand for luxury transportation,” said ADNH acting director-general Ali Ahmed Al Mehairi.
The new Audi A6 Avant will primarily provide limousine services to VIP guests from Sheraton Hotel & Resort, Le Meridien and Hilton in Abu Dhabi.
“We are also looking at expanding our VIP services later on to include the Abu Dhabi and Dubai International Airports. The addition of the new cars is part of our phased expansion plan to double Al Ghazal’s limousine fleet by the end of the year,” said Mehairi.
In association with Audi, Al Ghazal drivers have undergone a special training in preparation for the new transportation service.
“Our drivers received special skills training at the Dubai Autodrome and Abu Dhabi Equestrian Club on defensive driving. They also received full-scale training in customer service and car maintenance,” said Al Ghazal Transport General Manager Ghulam Ahmed Mohammed Ahmed.
The new Audi cars will enhance Al Ghazal's current fleet that includes Mercedes E-Class and Chevrolet Caprice, the company said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service