Al Ghazal expands limousine fleet
Abu Dhabi, April 16, 2008
Al Ghazal Transport has expanded its limousine fleet with 30 Audi cars, the Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH) subsidiary said in a statement.
“Abu Dhabi is being increasingly recognized worldwide as a high-end destination for leisure and business, and we are upgrading Al Ghazal’s fleet and services to meet the growing demand for luxury transportation,” said ADNH acting director-general Ali Ahmed Al Mehairi.
The new Audi A6 Avant will primarily provide limousine services to VIP guests from Sheraton Hotel & Resort, Le Meridien and Hilton in Abu Dhabi.
“We are also looking at expanding our VIP services later on to include the Abu Dhabi and Dubai International Airports. The addition of the new cars is part of our phased expansion plan to double Al Ghazal’s limousine fleet by the end of the year,” said Mehairi.
In association with Audi, Al Ghazal drivers have undergone a special training in preparation for the new transportation service.
“Our drivers received special skills training at the Dubai Autodrome and Abu Dhabi Equestrian Club on defensive driving. They also received full-scale training in customer service and car maintenance,” said Al Ghazal Transport General Manager Ghulam Ahmed Mohammed Ahmed.
The new Audi cars will enhance Al Ghazal's current fleet that includes Mercedes E-Class and Chevrolet Caprice, the company said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO