GM launches Vehicle Locator Website
Dubai, May 17, 2008
In a move to make life easier for buyers of used cars, General Motors (GM) has launched its Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Locator Website - the first and only website of its kind in the Middle East.
This new, user-friendly website will offer customers a wide range of the highest quality used GM cars, from the company’s Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Hummer and Saab brands, at extremely competitive prices, said an official spokesman.
Managed by Manheim, the world's largest vehicle remarketing company, the scheme will initially be launched through seven dealers in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Qatar, before being rolled-out across the Middle East over the coming months.
Users simply log on to www.gmcertifiedarabia.com and enter their search criteria by make, model, location or price in order to pinpoint their ideal car and the dealer location. Each model featured includes images of the vehicle itself, allowing customers to view the actual car they are interested in. The buyer can then follow up directly with the dealer to complete the purchase.
“GM prides itself on being at the forefront of the industry when it comes to launching innovative products and services,” said president of General Motors, Middle East Operations, Terry Johnsson.
“This unique website has been designed to offer customers a new, convenient and reliable alternative to conventional car shopping method, allowing customers to choose their future car in a hassle-free way while in the comfort of their own home.”
GM’s Certifed Pre-Owned Vehicle programme, launched in April last year, is arguably the most comprehensive in the Middle East, providing customers with the kind of reassurance and peace of mind that can only be found in a manufacturer-backed scheme.
It offers customers a range of benefits including an industry-leading 110+ point check for every vehicle, a minimum 12 months fully comprehensive warranty, 12 months ‘region-wide’ roadside assistance and recovery, a seven day customer satisfaction guarantee and the highest quality in pre-sale preparation. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners