GM launches Vehicle Locator Website
Dubai, May 17, 2008
In a move to make life easier for buyers of used cars, General Motors (GM) has launched its Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Locator Website - the first and only website of its kind in the Middle East.
This new, user-friendly website will offer customers a wide range of the highest quality used GM cars, from the company’s Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Hummer and Saab brands, at extremely competitive prices, said an official spokesman.
Managed by Manheim, the world's largest vehicle remarketing company, the scheme will initially be launched through seven dealers in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Qatar, before being rolled-out across the Middle East over the coming months.
Users simply log on to www.gmcertifiedarabia.com and enter their search criteria by make, model, location or price in order to pinpoint their ideal car and the dealer location. Each model featured includes images of the vehicle itself, allowing customers to view the actual car they are interested in. The buyer can then follow up directly with the dealer to complete the purchase.
“GM prides itself on being at the forefront of the industry when it comes to launching innovative products and services,” said president of General Motors, Middle East Operations, Terry Johnsson.
“This unique website has been designed to offer customers a new, convenient and reliable alternative to conventional car shopping method, allowing customers to choose their future car in a hassle-free way while in the comfort of their own home.”
GM’s Certifed Pre-Owned Vehicle programme, launched in April last year, is arguably the most comprehensive in the Middle East, providing customers with the kind of reassurance and peace of mind that can only be found in a manufacturer-backed scheme.
It offers customers a range of benefits including an industry-leading 110+ point check for every vehicle, a minimum 12 months fully comprehensive warranty, 12 months ‘region-wide’ roadside assistance and recovery, a seven day customer satisfaction guarantee and the highest quality in pre-sale preparation. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show