MTI rolls out new Jaguar XF in Egypt
Cairo, May 17, 2008
MTI, the sole importer of Jaguar in Egypt, has officially launched the all new Jaguar XF in Egypt.
The launch was announced at MTI’s Obour Showroom, where the media was able to view, for the first time, the new XF on Egyptian soil.
MTI chairman Khaled Mahmoud, general manager Ahmed El Gharib, and marketing manager, Mostafa Salah, were all present, underscoring the importance of the launch.
“This is an exciting day for us,” noted Mahmoud. “To finally be able to distribute the new XF, after seeing the reaction it received in the rest of the world, well its been hard to wait. Now that Egyptian drivers will get to put their hands on the wheel of this car, we can prove to them what we’ve been talking about.”
Since its European debut, the XF has raked in a number of awards including the coveted 2008 What Car? “Car of the Year” award.
It also received the “Design Award” at the Autocar Awards 2007, “Car of the Year” from The Sun London newspaper, and “Interior of the Year” from CAR magazine.
Designed at Jaguar’s Product Development Center at Whitley in Coventry, UK, the new XF has set out to redefine the standards for its class. Its sleek design and superior handling have impressed industry experts and dazzled drivers.
“I can’t tell you how long we’ve been waiting for this day,” El Gharib told the gathering at the launch.
“And I think our customers have been waiting for a long time too. When you have a car like this, one that is so well received by everyone who drives it, then it makes the excitement hard to contain. After telling people how great it is, we now get to prove it to them – and that’s satisfying.”
“This is a great opportunity for us to once again, prove ourselves to our clients,” added Salah. “At MTI, we are focused on continuously improving our client satisfaction level, and refining our customer focus strategy. The new XF gives us another way in which we can demonstrate that our commitment to customer satisfaction is unmatched in the industry.
Backing up the performance of the new XF is MTI’s Warranty package, which is among the best in the business.
When drivers purchase their new XF, MTI will provide them with a five year plan, as well as six years of coverage for anti-corrosion. They will also have access to a comprehensive 24-7 roadside assistance program that they can access from anywhere, at anytime of time of the day.
“At MTI we make sure to take care of our clients,” stated El Gharib. “We’re selling a great car, so we know we have to back it up with equally impressive service. Today is just the start of an amazing driving experience for our customers.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker