Hummer golf carts set to hit ME courses
Dubai, June 19, 2008
The first Hummer golf carts, the ultimate in luxury accessories for Middle East golfers, is all set to arrive next month.
The Hummer Golf Car is built to provide all of the quality assurances that an officially licensed GM product does, ensuring it can wear the Hummer Golf Car emblem with pride, said an official spokesman.
The four and six-seat electric carts are proportionally identical to the Hummer H1, H2 and H3 models, and all boast custom-built Hummer Chrome wheels and a rugged aluminium I-beam chassis.
Engineered to be the best custom-made luxury electric vehicle on the market, the Hummer Golf Car is the first proportionally correct and only licensed custom Golf Car. It boasts the roomiest seating area and the most legroom of any custom-made electric vehicle in the world.
The interior is ergonomically designed with cup holders in the centre console, and all of the controls at the driver’s fingertips.
Mini Hummer UAE (www.minihummeruae.com) is introducing these high-quality, low-speed electric vehicles into the Middle East’s fast growing luxury market. These exceptionally high profile vehicles will provide elite golfing clubs, hotels, racing circuits and large estates with an overwhelming edge to their services.
The Hummer Golf Car is equipped with a long range 48-volt system to ensure maximum range while delivering optimal power to the high torque motor. The Hummer Golf Car also utilises the highest quality components available for the electric golf vehicle industry.
The Hummer Golf Car incorporates safety features that most other custom-made electric vehicles simply don't offer. Standard features include extra large mirrors, head lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, fog lights, a reverse warning buzzer, safety horn and hazard lights.
To ensure that it can stop safely and efficiently the Hummer Golf Car is equipped with a standard four wheel braking system that features front hydraulic disc brakes and self adjusting rear drum brakes.
This unique vehicle can also be upgraded with a selection of optional chrome brush guards, running boards, leather seats, body colours and graphics and a state-of-the-art sound system. If needed, there is even an optional “Golf balls washer”. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm