NBK Capital buys stake in Hanco
Kuwait City, June 22, 2008
NBK Capital, the investment banking arm of National Bank of Kuwait, said on Sunday it has bought a 40 percent stake in Saudi car rental firm Al-Talaa International Transportation Co (Hanco).
NBK Capital did not disclose the value of the deal in a statement.
Amjad Ahmad, head of investment and merchant banking at NBK Capital, told Reuters in March the firm was aiming to make four acquisitions worth as much as $80 million for a $250 million private equity fund this year. - Reuters
More Motoring Stories
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style