Almoayyed rolls out new Ford model
Manama, July 9, 2008
Almoayyed Motors is set to launch the latest edition of the Ford Focus, a winner of more than 80 awards and the only vehicle in the world to be named Car of the Year both in Europe and North America, in Bahrain.
"Benefiting from Ford's kinetic design approach to styling, the Focus takes its inspiration from the critically acclaimed new Mondeo," said Almoayyed Motors senior marketing executive Mohammed Mahmood.
"The result is a classier and more distinctive appearance from a vehicle that's now as exciting to look at as it is to drive. "The new Ford Focus presents a bold new face to the world," he said.
"Trapezoidal grilles, swept back headlamps and athletic full surfaces are all signatures of the new Ford brand character. The inverted lower trapezoid grille, in the upmarket Ghia and Titanium variants is enhanced by the elegant chrome surround," he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid