Alfardan opens new outlet
Doha, July 23, 2008
Alfardan Premier Motors Company (APMC), a member of Alfardan Group in Qatar, has opened its new showroom for second-hand vehicles in Doha.
The outlet provides the buying and selling services for all types of used cars. Customers will also be able to trade in their cars for a new one.
On show here are certified pre-owned cars which have been checked and serviced to comply with the highest international safety standards, said a statement.
“We are driven by the best performance standards possible. Premium customer service and brand recognition top our priorities; our flexibility in strategy and implementation has ensured us an exponential business growth since inception," said Mohamed Kandeel, general manager, APMC.
"This flexibility compels us to provide an encompassing umbrella of services and products that would cater to the various sales and after-sales needs in the markets,” he added.
APMC launched its management operations of Land Rover brand in 2007. It expanded its team of after-sales experts exclusively for Land Rover and Jaguar and opened a $5 million state-of-the-art showroom ensuring the highest levels of customer care and service.- TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE dealer launches 2014 Nissan Patrol
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut