Alfardan opens new outlet
Doha, July 23, 2008
Alfardan Premier Motors Company (APMC), a member of Alfardan Group in Qatar, has opened its new showroom for second-hand vehicles in Doha.
The outlet provides the buying and selling services for all types of used cars. Customers will also be able to trade in their cars for a new one.
On show here are certified pre-owned cars which have been checked and serviced to comply with the highest international safety standards, said a statement.
“We are driven by the best performance standards possible. Premium customer service and brand recognition top our priorities; our flexibility in strategy and implementation has ensured us an exponential business growth since inception," said Mohamed Kandeel, general manager, APMC.
"This flexibility compels us to provide an encompassing umbrella of services and products that would cater to the various sales and after-sales needs in the markets,” he added.
APMC launched its management operations of Land Rover brand in 2007. It expanded its team of after-sales experts exclusively for Land Rover and Jaguar and opened a $5 million state-of-the-art showroom ensuring the highest levels of customer care and service.- TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers