Suzuki Saudia to launch SX4
Riyadh, August 14, 2008
Suzuki Saudia, the sole distributor of Suzuki vehicles in Saudi Arabia, will introduce the popular Suzuki SX4 sedan in the market soon.
Combining the latest Japanese and European design and technology, the SX4 was initially introduced to the global markets in 2006. The vehicle has been lauded as one of the best-featured and versatile sedans available in the market, said a statement.
“The Suzuki SX4’s solid global reputation will definitely make it a similar favourite among Saudi drivers, especially as it has been configured to meet unique domestic and regional road conditions. We expect the adaptable SX4 to strongly attract all segments, from adventurous young drivers to meticulous specification-driven families. Our latest product promises to provide Saudi drivers with a uniquely pleasurable driving experience,” said Ahmed Al Shamaile, sales manager, Suzuki Saudia.
The Suzuki SX4 has been a huge sales success for Suzuki, especially in the North American market, the statement said.
Suzuki Saudia is part of Bamarouf Group. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service