Altima Hybrid among top 10 green cars
Dubai, August 16, 2008
The Nissan Altima Hybrid, which offers the efficiency and fuel economy of a hybrid drivetrain has been named one of the Top 10 Green Cars by the editors of Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com.
In compiling the list, the kbb.com editors considered factors such as comfort, performance, utility and technology, along with fuel economy and price.
"The Nissan Altima Hybrid combines impressive fuel economy with much of the same sporty character that has helped establish the Altima's reputation as one of the most fun-to-drive mid-size sedans," said Jack R Nerad, executive editorial director and executive market analyst of Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com.
"The advanced technology isn't confined to the engine bay, either, as the Altima Hybrid offers a slew of electronic comforts and digital conveniences like push-button start, navigation with traffic info and a rearview camera."
"The Altima Sedan has been a success with consumers offering high levels of performance, quality, and fuel efficiency," said Al Castignetti, vice president and general manager, Nissan Division, Nissan North America.
"For Altima Hybrid, we took all the best qualities from the popular Altima Sedan, added a hybrid powertrain, and not only achieved improved fuel economy but added another successful product to the Nissan line-up." - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran