KFH – Bahrain launches auto finance
Manama, September 15, 2008
Kuwait Finance House – Bahrain has launched "All you need for Eid" Auto Finance promotion that allows new vehicle buyers to benefit from a very attractive offer.
The promotion will offer competitive finance rates, financing up to 84 months, free BD100 ($265) Seef Mall gift vouchers, a free mobile, zero down payment on selected models, no salary transfer required and one day approval.
Khalid Rafea, head of Banking Group at KFH-Bahrain, said: "We are delighted to announce the launch of this unique promotion during the Holy Month. The aim, which is in-line with our vision, is to meet the ever-increasing demand for quality Islamic banking products and services."
"KFH – Bahrain is a leading provider of Islamic vehicle finance, an achievement that is a testimony to the competitive low rates and terms, and consistent quality of service that the bank offers.
Mazen Sater, deputy head of Banking Group, said: ""All you need for Eid" Auto Finance promotion is a unique Shari’a-compliant Murabaha offer that carries no hidden costs.
“We are especially pleased to launch this offer during Ramadan, a period that is marked by a spirit of generosity and shared values." - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service