Daimler gets new sales manager for UAE, Saudi
Dubai, September 23, 2008
Daimler Middle East & Levant has appointed Leigh Cleaver as regional sales manager.
The company said Cleaver will manage sales in the UAE and Saudi Arabia and will also be responsible for Maybach and SLR business across the region.
He replaces Chris Vallance who is taking up a new role developing the business in Iraq. Cleaver, 41, who holds qualifications in Business and Technology Management as well as in Business and Finance, formerly worked in various sales, marketing and production roles for the MG Rover Group in the UK, as program director for Latin America with Land Rover, and latterly as the director of BlueSky Business Development, a self start change management business.
"My objective is to work effectively with our partners, the general distributors in the UAE and Saudi Arabia, to ensure we continue to satisfy our increasing range of customers," said Cleaver.
"With exciting new vehicles in the showrooms, and the imminent arrival of the first compact SUV from Mercedes-Benz, we will continue to offer the best range of luxury passenger car and SUV vehicles in the region and set the benchmark in all segments." - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla 2014 launched in Bahrain
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest