Daimler gets new sales manager for UAE, Saudi
Dubai, September 23, 2008
Daimler Middle East & Levant has appointed Leigh Cleaver as regional sales manager.
The company said Cleaver will manage sales in the UAE and Saudi Arabia and will also be responsible for Maybach and SLR business across the region.
He replaces Chris Vallance who is taking up a new role developing the business in Iraq. Cleaver, 41, who holds qualifications in Business and Technology Management as well as in Business and Finance, formerly worked in various sales, marketing and production roles for the MG Rover Group in the UK, as program director for Latin America with Land Rover, and latterly as the director of BlueSky Business Development, a self start change management business.
"My objective is to work effectively with our partners, the general distributors in the UAE and Saudi Arabia, to ensure we continue to satisfy our increasing range of customers," said Cleaver.
"With exciting new vehicles in the showrooms, and the imminent arrival of the first compact SUV from Mercedes-Benz, we will continue to offer the best range of luxury passenger car and SUV vehicles in the region and set the benchmark in all segments." - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style