New Mazda6 Ultra set to hit roads
Muscat, November 23, 2008
The all-new Mazda6 Ultra, the car that claims to change the concept of sporty sedans, is soon going to be unveiled at the Motor Show in Oman.
Touted as a family car, the Mazda6 Ultra will appeal to all, especially to families who love sedans for long-distance cruising.
Mazda6 Ultra’s MZI 3.7 V6 engine produces a rousing 275 BHP of power at 6,000rpm and 365Nm of torque at 4,250rpm, while the MZR 2.5 four-cylinder power plant generates 1188 BHP at 6,000rpm.
A six-speed activematic transmission with Active Adaptive Shift (AAS) control is standard equipment for the V6 engine model. The car also offers a more extensive equipment list and its impressive features include dynamic stability control, an advanced smart keyless entry system, and independent rear cooling vents.
“With the launch of the stunning new Mazda6 Ultra, we maintain our commitment to offer our customers well equipped and stylish cars. Mazda’s “Zoom-Zoom” concept was at a higher level while developing the new car; as this car offers distinctive features,” said head of marketing and communications, Towell Auto Centre, Annurag Chawla.
“The Mazda6 Ultra is equipped with new technologies that account for a powerful engine with high capabilities. The increased power of its engine, new suspension system and great performance are among the other attributes of the ‘sophisticated luxury’ car.”
Towell Auto Centre provides quality service to all models of Mazda and makes owning a Mazda extra pleasant with its efficient after sales service and quick response time.
A network of 9 service outlets and 10 parts outlets spread across the Sultanate supports customer service. It offers quick, efficient service with genuine parts available for all models and highly trained staff who pride in their quality of service.
To know more about Mazda in Oman call 92888005. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer